Coach Training & Mentoring
Maggie is a member of the ICF Mentor Coach Registry and is trained to provide mentor coaching to coaches-in-training. As a member of this registry, she has “made a commitment to provide high-quality Mentor Coaching services to those seeking an ICF Credential. By providing Mentor Coaching that is in alignment with the standards set by the ICF, credential applicants will have the opportunity to practice their coaching, receive feedback, reflect, and further develop their coaching skills.”
Maggie also completed ICF PCC Marker Training and is authorized to use the PCC markers as a tool to evaluate the performance of students within an accredited coach training program, as part of a larger, multi-assessor approach to assessing individual student growth.
To learn more, please contact Maggie here.
Download my coaching profile: Maggie DiStasi Bio 2019
Business Coaching Advantage Certification Program™
Maggie is a faculty member of the Business Coaching Advantage Certification Program™, a high-impact virtual program for professionals who support leaders.
The Business Coaching Advantage Certification Program™ is ideal if you are:
- A human resources business partner, organizational development consultant, learning specialist or internal advisor
- An internal coach or external professional coach
- A specialist consultant who wants to integrate coaching into your services
- A leader with a significant focus on coaching and developing other leaders…and you want to enhance your coaching capabilities.
Two programs make up the Business Coaching Advantage Certification Program™. Together they provide a comprehensive and intensive learning experience that develops core coaching knowledge and skills, as well as the crucial stances and mindsets required for effective coaching in today’s world of constant change both in a business and leadership context.
What you gain from the program:
- Skills and Competencies to help leaders see beyond the obvious, think forward and act under dynamic circumstances, to lead and execute through times of unprecedented change
- Confidence in yourself as a trusted creative thinking partner to support your clients
- Credibility through professional coach training grounded in leading edge coaching and leadership development theory
- Certification of your training to share and advertise your new qualification.
If you want a learning experience with quality and depth, that also offers a pathway to internationally recognized credentials… then you need to gain the Business Coaching Advantage!