Listen, Sense, Grow™: Career Transition Coaching Program
A 12-session, one-on-one coaching program for people in mid-career who have had enough with their current jobs and/or companies and are ready to make a change. You’d like help figuring out your next steps, and you’re looking to develop new perspectives and skills for managing your current situation while you identify and explore your career options.
Drawing on the theories of adaptive change and goal emergence, this program supports you to recognize and let go of any limiting beliefs about “where you should be in your career” or “how you should know what you want”, develop new appreciation for your skills / talents / wisdom, and begin trusting what you do know and acting on your ideas with renewed confidence and purpose.
This program is ideal for you if:
- You want to make a change in your career yet you aren’t clear on what you want or what to try next;
- You may have explored traditional career transition resources (assessments, counselling, books, seminars, etc.) but you still haven’t made a satisfying move forward, or are stuck in limbo;
- You don’t have unlimited time or money and you need to make the most out what you do have (which may include learning to recognize the opportunities that are right in front of you);
- You are open to being creative and accessing the wisdom of your mind and body to help you know what to do next, and start taking action.
What’s in it for you?
When you’re ready to make a significant change in your career, you’re ready to make a significant change in how you’re showing up and the results you’re creating. You know it will take effort to get clear on where you want to be and the steps required to get there. You’ll need to give yourself permission to dream bigger and be open to lots of possibilities. You’ll want to become more aware of your limiting beliefs and develop the skills necessary to move beyond them. You’ll get to try new activities and new ways of showing up in the world in order to learn and grow, and effect the kind of changes you’re looking for in your career.
This coaching program can help you transform yourself and your career so that you can feel more fulfilled, be more satisfied, and express your best self in greater ways.
Here’s what you’ll get:
Your Listen, Sense, Grow™ 12-session career transition coaching program includes:
- 1.5 hour intake session
- 12, one-on-one coaching sessions (once a week or every 2-3 weeks based on preference)
- Your foundation for change, including: strengths assessment, values inventory, and other foundational exercises
- Laser coaching/email support as needed
- Your own copy of: “Listen, Sense, Grow: The 7 Practices for Cultivating Work of Your Own”
- An understanding of “why” this career transition is important to you and the motivation to succeed
- New perspectives around your current situation and how to manage it best while you explore your options
- Tips and suggestions for exploring new roles/industries and networking effectively
- Clarity around your next steps and accountability for taking action
- Renewed confidence in your unique skills and abilities, and renewed sense of purpose
- A thinking partner who has your back and will supportively challenge you to step out of the box you’re in and into the life you’re meant to be living
To find out more, please contact me here and I will get back to you within 24 hours. I look forward to hearing from you!
I approached Maggie when I needed to reevaluate my career… she provided the direction, motivation, and accountability required to help me uncover and achieve new goals [and] she understood that I needed to find my own solutions so that they would be more impactful, meaningful, and long-lasting.
[Coaching] enabled me to re-frame the value of my professional experience so that I could understand what was truly important. This allowed me to confidently develop the next phase of my career.
Initially, I was looking for practical career transition tips. What I got from Maggie was an exploration of skills, abilities and creativity through a process of discovery. Her careful listening punctuated with poignant questions extracted from me what I needed to know. Confidence. Purpose. Wow! Nosce te ipsum.