Leadership Coaching & Programs
Create Positive Change:
Mindful Leadership Development Program
Create Positive Change is a 6-month, one-on-one coaching program for aspiring mindful leaders who want to create positive change in themselves, their teams and their organizations.
Drawing on the theories of mindful leadership (Marturano, Gonzalez, Silsbee, Penman) and emotional intelligence (Goleman), this program invites participants to focus on how you are choosing to show up in each moment and to develop the skills to become more intentional about the impact of your presence – on yourself and those around you.
“The ability to be present, to embody leadership presence, is not only critical for us as individuals, but it also has a ripple effect on those around us: our families and friends, the organization we work within, the community we live in, and potentially the world at large.” ~Janice Marturano
This program is ideal if you:
- Want to be seen as the leader you know you are (and be recognized for it through promotion and compensation)
- Want to discover new perspectives around managing the stress and pressures of an increasingly fast-paced world
- Want to be explore what it means to be more creative and collaborative in practice
- Want to have a confidential thinking partner who will help you appreciate your strengths further and supportively challenge you to look at yourself and your leadership in new ways
What’s in it for you?
By working with your coach in the context of a mindful leadership framework, you’ll have the opportunity to recognize and build on your natural strengths and capabilities, and increase your confidence in yourself as leader.
You’ll learn, develop and test-drive new leadership qualities and skills in a safe and non-judgmental environment, with support and accountability provided by your coach. You will feel stronger in your leadership presence and better able to influence how others perceive you for more positive impact.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- 1.5 hour intake session
- Twice a month, 1:1 coaching sessions
- Your foundation for mindful leadership change, including: strengths constellation, guiding values, leadership vision & style assessment, practices & process to create positive change
- Strengths Profile assessment
- EQ-i 2.0™ assessment and feedback (emotional intelligence)
- Laser coaching / email support as needed
- Increasing awareness of your natural strengths and capabilities to lead
- Clear understanding of the mindful leadership qualities that can enhance your leadership presence and how people experience you
- Identify everyday opportunities to lead and show up as leader
- Learn how to manage self-limiting behavior
- Develop the discipline needed to be intentional about your mindful leadership presence
To find out more, please contact me here and I will get back to you within 24 hours. I look forward to hearing from you!
The Present-Focused Leader Workshop: Are you interested in training the staff in your organization in the qualities and practices of mindful leadership to strengthen leadership presence, reduce reactivity and enhance strategic creativity in the workplace? Consider hiring Maggie DiStasi to deliver her half-day workshop, “The Present-Focused Leader” (can also be rolled out as a 3-part series). Contact Maggie for more details.
“I was fortunate enough to be one of the first candidates to take Maggie’s new ‘Create Positive Change’ coaching course. I can’t tell you how this program has impacted my attitude and focus to becoming the fearless leader that I naturally am. I learned so much more about how my insecurities are growth opportunities to better myself and appreciate who I am. I highly recommend this program to anyone who is interested in becoming the ultimate leader!”Anju Sohal
“Maggie created an open and collaborative environment that helped me explore my strengths and limitations as a leader. The change that helped me the most to become better with employees, clients and family, was a simple concept: being more aware of how to show up in interactions with people… (focusing on) not just who I wanted to be as a leader but how I wanted to be perceived.”Marie Wiese
Business Coaching Advantage Certification Program™
Maggie is a faculty member of the Business Coaching Advantage Certification Program™, a high-impact virtual program for professionals who support leaders.
The Business Coaching Advantage Certification Program™ is ideal if you are:
- A human resources business partner, organizational development consultant, learning specialist or internal advisor
- An internal coach or external professional coach
- A specialist consultant who wants to integrate coaching into your services
- A leader with a significant focus on coaching and developing other leaders…and you want to enhance your coaching capabilities.
Two programs make up the Business Coaching Advantage Certification Program™. Together they provide a comprehensive and intensive learning experience that develops core coaching knowledge and skills, as well as the crucial stances and mindsets required for effective coaching in today’s world of constant change both in a business and leadership context.
What you gain from the program:
- Skills and Competencies to help leaders see beyond the obvious, think forward and act under dynamic circumstances, to lead and execute through times of unprecedented change
- Confidence in yourself as a trusted creative thinking partner to support your clients
- Credibility through professional coach training grounded in leading edge coaching and leadership development theory
- Certification of your training to share and advertise your new qualification.
If you want a learning experience with quality and depth, that also offers a pathway to internationally recognized credentials… then you need to gain the Business Coaching Advantage!