Break the Glass Ceiling! Develop Essential Skills to Advance Your Career
Coming September 2017!
A virtual group coaching program for women who want to recognize the value of their natural strengths, be seen as the leader they are, and develop essential skills to get ahead in their career.
YOUR MONTHLY INVESTMENT: $399 + hst
- Because you’re tired of being overlooked for promotions and feeling that your opinion doesn’t count
- Because you are skilled and capable yet somehow you can’t see yourself as the leader you are
- Because you have great ideas and you want to be able to speak up and be heard
- Because you are motivated and ambitious and you deserve to feel great about yourself and get ahead in your career!
What’s in it for you?
In the Break the Glass Ceiling program, you’ll be invited to focus on the positive changes you want to create in your career and what (or who) is inspiring you right now. You’ll learn how to optimize your conversation skills to develop a rich network of connections that can help you advance in your career in a way that feels authentic and celebrates your natural strengths.
With the support of your coach and the other women in the group, you’ll practice taking credit for your work and speaking up in your workplace, learning from each experience to help you get better every time. You’ll learn how to position yourself as the leader you are, and find out what you need to know in order to negotiate your way to a raise and/or promotion.
Just as importantly, you’ll discover the limiting beliefs that may be holding you back from being seen as the leader you are, and feeling proud of yourself and your progress every day.
Here’s what you’ll get:
This six month virtual group coaching program includes:
- 1.5 hour intake session (1:1)
- Monthly group calls
- Monthly 1:1 coaching session with me
- Self-discovery exercises to help you assess your own strengths, values and capacity to influence positive change
- Practical activities to support your career advancement
- Accountability partners
- Access to a secure online discussion forum with additional resources
- A non-judgmental environment in which to practice and play with new ideas and behaviours, and be a more powerful presence
- Recognition of what makes you unique and valuable through self-assessment & reflection
- Access to applicable research on gender imbalances and what works to counteract them
- Focus on creating new possibilities in your career
- Opportunity to take time for yourself and explore your own wants/needs
This coaching program can help you break your own glass ceilings so that you are more confident, see yourself as the leader you are, feel great about yourself and your capacity to influence others, and get ahead in your career!
Information sessions will be held on July 25 and August 22 by teleconference, register through Eventbrite or contact me here to set up a 30-minute conversation so we can talk about what you need and see if it’s a fit. I look forward to hearing from you!
Deadline to register for program: Friday, September 15, 2017
**Sept. 19th update: there are still 2 spots left in the program before the first group session on Oct. 3rd. Click on register below to claim your spot quickly!
Sign up with a friend and you both receive a 15% discount on the total cost of the program!
Breaking My Own Glass Ceiling: From “Less Than” to Leading – from the Process-Based Living blog
How to Get Promoted When Your Company “Doesn’t Promote” – An Interview with Maggie DiStasi