Founder, Process-Based Living
Maggie DiStasi, ACPC, PCC
Career Transition & Leadership Coach
Winston Churchill said, “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” Or, you can hire a coach to make the journey quicker and easier! As a Career Transition & Leadership Coach, I help you navigate the uncertainty of career transition so you know what to do next, and can start taking action.
I’ve been there myself: my first career was in financial technology. I was good at my job and even learned how to manage bullying behavior, successfully angle for promotions and mentor team members on challenging projects. I yearned to do something different though. It took a medical health crisis for my priorities to shift and I soon became motivated to develop a career in professional coaching.
Today I work with people who are ready to make their own career transition: to get ahead in their career, change jobs or industry, or start their own business.
I also help small- and mid-sized business owners develop the skills and presence to lead mindfully for greater impact with their teams and business objectives.
Specifically, I invite people to focus on their process – the mindsets and personal habits that enable them to create positive change – especially when they’re unsure about next steps. In our work together, my clients begin to see themselves differently; with less judgement and more constructive self-awareness. They gain the clarity and confidence needed to transition well in their career.
If you’re going through hell, or are simply ready to start your career transition, contact me to discover how coaching can make the difference.
You might also like to know, Maggie is:
- An Adler Certified Professional Coach (ACPC)
- A Professional Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation (PCC)
- An Applied Mindfulness Meditation Specialist (U of T)
- Member, International Coach Federation (ICF) and ICF-GTA
- Founder, West End Business Growers networking group
- Professionally trained in facilitation
- A certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Area Director, District 60 Toastmasters (2017-18)
- Past President, West Mall Toastmasters Club (2016-17)
- A published author, “Starting a Hedge Fund: A Canadian Perspective“
- and holds a BA, Management Economics (Guelph University)